5. Guidelines for Usage of the Services
Subject to your continued compliance with the express terms and conditions of these Terms, VGATE provides to you a revocable, limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Services on your computer or other internet compatible device for your personal, internal use only. You are not permitted to use the Services for any resale or commercial use including to place trades on behalf of another person or entity. All such use is expressly prohibited and shall constitute a material violation of these Terms. The content layout, formatting, and features of and access privileges for the Services shall be as specified by VGATE in its sole discretion. All rights not expressly granted under these Terms are hereby reserved. Accordingly, you are hereby prohibited from using the Services in any manner that is not expressly and unambiguously authorized by these Terms.
These Terms provide only a limited license to access and use the Services. Accordingly, you hereby agree that VGATE transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to the Services or any VGATE intellectual property to you or anyone else in connection with your use of the Services. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, sounds, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of any content contained on or available through the Services are exclusively owned, controlled, and or licensed by VGATE or its members, parent(s), licensors, or affiliates.
VGATE will own any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding VGATE or the Services that you provide, whether by email, through the Services or otherwise (“Feedback”). You hereby assign to VGATE all right, title and interest to Feedback together with all associated intellectual property rights. You will not be entitled to, and hereby waive any claim for, acknowledgment or compensation based on any Feedback or any modifications made based on any Feedback.
When you use the Services, you agree and covenant to observe the following:
1. All the activities that you carry out during the use of the Services will be in compliance with the requirements of applicable laws, regulations, as well as the various guidelines of VGATE:
2. Your use of the Services will not be in violation of public interests, public ethics or other’s legitimate interests including taking any action that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other Users from using the Services:
3. You agree not to use the services for engaging in market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering regardless of whether prohibited by law);
4. The following commercial uses of VGATE data is prohibited unless written consent from VGATE is granted. 1. Exchange services that use quotes or order book information from VGATE. Data feed or data stream services that make use of any market data from VGATE. Any other websites apps services that charge for, or otherwise commercially monetize (including through advertising or referral fees), market data obtained from VGATE.
5. You may not modify, reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, sell, mirror, frame, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, create derivative works of, or otherwise exploit the Properties, or any portion of the Properties without VGATE’s prior written consent.
By accessing the Service, you agree that VGATE shall have the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions to apply relevant rules without receiving your consent or giving prior notice to you. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:
● block and close order requests
● freezing your account
● reporting the incident to authorities
● publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken
● deleting any information, you published that is in violation